Energy from Waste will run as scheduled.
We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation carefully and regularly.
Our current status with regards to the COVID-19 virus remains the same: the health, safety and wellbeing of exhibitors, visitors, and staff remains unchanged as our number one priority.
We recommend that our exhibitors and visitors refer to the guidelines and protocols as suggested by the World Health Organisation and the UK public health authorities. We are following these guidelines and working with our event delivery partners to provide:
- Public health messaging displayed and shared pre- and during event
- Strengthened hygiene, sanitisation, availability of disinfectants in number of locations at the show
- Hand sanitiser for speakers to use before and after microphone use
- Cleaning of microphones with disinfectant wipes between sessions
- Cleaning all other handheld AV equipment before and after use
Visitors and exhibitors are also advised are also advised to carry a personal supply of hand sanitiser, tissues, and wipes in and outside the event.
Travel advice and entry guidelines varies from country to country. Our event attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the UK before making arrangements.
We are monitoring the situation very closely and will follow up with participants as the situation develops. Please also check the event website for regular updates. If you have any specific event questions, please contact your customer service team.
Should there be any changes to the current recommendations from the WHO or Public Health England, we will review and share their instructions.
For information on the Energy from Waste Conference 2020 event app, please visit our Event App page