THE ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
11 St Andrews Place
London NW1 4LE
The Royal College of Physicians is located in Regent's Park close to the centre of London with great transport links, and high quality local hotels and restaurants. The elegant spacious building was purpose built for lectures in 1959 by award winning architect Sir Deny Lasdun.
We have teamed up with PHR to offer you best available rates at a selection of hotels in the vicinity.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS
The College is centrally located in Regent's Park.
Plan your journey via Transport for London website.
Regent's Park station on the Bakerloo line (5 minutes walk)
- Great Portland Street Station on the Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith and City lines (5 minutes walk)
- Warren Street Station on the Victoria and Northern lines (10 minutes walk)
- A - Routes: 18, 27, 30, 205, 453
- B - Routes: C2
- C - Routes: 18, 27, 30, 205
- D - Routes: 18, 27, 30, 205, 453
- Euston station (15 mins walk)
- King's Cross and St Pancras stations
- National and International rail services (5 minutes by taxi)
- Marylebone station (5 minutes by taxi)
Heathrow: Express train from Heathrow Airport (15 minutes to Paddington station, then three stops on the underground to Great Portland Street station)
- Gatwick: Express train from Gatwick Airport (30 minutes to Victoria station, then three stops on the underground to Warren Street station)
- Stansted: Express train from Stansted Airport (45 minutes to Liverpool Street station, then five stops on the underground to Great Portland Street station).
- From the north: A4201 Albany Street from A41 North, the M1, A1, M40 and M25
- From the east: A501 Euston Road from A13 East, the M25, the M20 and the M2
- From the west: A501 Marylebone Road from A40 Westway, the M4 Heathrow and the M25
- From the south: A4201 Portland Place from Westminster and the A23, M25 and M23 Gatwick.
- The RCP has free car parking for disabled visitors and is outside the congestion charge zone.
- There are public car parks within walking distance located on A4201 Portland Place, Devonshire Street, Munster Square and Cardington Street.
- The RCP has cycle stands for guests – please ask at reception.